Approved by the Asian Association of Social Psychology (AASP), the Small Group Meeting of Wisdom Psychology will be held from November 3rd to 4th, 2018 at Suiyuan Campus of Nanjing Normal University (No.122 Ninghai Road, Gulou District, Nanjing, China). The meeting is co-hosted by the School of Psychology, Nanjing Normal University and the Institute of Moral Education Research (the key research center of Humanities & Social Science of Ministry of Education China), Nanjing Normal University. The Organizing Committee warmly welcomes experts, scholars and postgraduates in wisdom psychology and related disciplines to attend the meeting.
Diversity in Wisdom: Insights from Psychology
November 3rd to 4th, 2018
Suiyuan Campus of Nanjing Normal University (No.122 Ninghai Road, Gulou District, Nanjing, China)
1:00 pm-8:00 pm, November 2nd, Registration; November 3rd to 4th, Academic Seminars; 4:30 pm, November 4th, Leave the meeting.
Prof. Michel Ferrari, University of Toronto, a famous expert on wisdom psychology
The meeting will create proceedings. Participants are invited to write academic papers based on the theme. The submission requirements are as follows:
- The meeting receives original Chinese and English papers not published in domestic and foreign academic journals and not reported at domestic and international academic conferences.
- Each author can submit only one paper as the first author.
- Paper format requirements: Title, Author(s), Institution(s), Author’s profile (please provide e-mail address), Chinese and English abstract (if the paper is in English, only English abstract), Main text, and Reference; abstract within 300 words, no more than 5 keywords; file format is word document. For specific format requirements, please refer to the submission template (see below).
- Please be sure to submit the abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org before August 1, 2018. The subject of the email should be clearly marked: Author + Institution + Title. The academic committee of the meeting will be responsible for the selection of abstracts. After reviewing the abstracts, the authors will receive the acceptance notice before September 1, 2018. The authors of accepted abstracts are required to send the full text of the paper to email@example.com from September 15 to September 30, 2018. The meeting will set up the Young Scholar Academic Award for researchers under the age of 40. The full text of the proceedings will not be published and will not affect the contributors’ submission in the future.
English & Chinese
- No registration fee is charged for this meeting. Participants will be provided with free lunches for two days during November 3-4 (box lunch). There are free tea breaks in the morning and afternoon during the meeting (a total of 4 tea breaks). Each participant will be provided with one copy of the meeting materials free of charge.
- Participants are required to pay their own transportation fee to and from Nanjing, accommodation and meals costs during the meeting (except for lunch for two days from November 3-4).
April 15, 2018: First Announcement (Call for Papers)
May 1, 2018: Abstract submission starts
August 1, 2018: Deadline for abstracts accepted.
August 25, 2018: Meeting Academic Committee review abstracts.
September 1, 2018: Second Announcement (Abstract acceptance notification).
September 15-30, 2018: Submit full papers (Limited to under 40 years of age, plan to participate in the paper award. Do not submit the full paper if you don’t participate in the paper awards) and accept the registration receipt.
September 30, 2018: Third (final) Announcement (Including paper exchange arrangements, transportation and accommodation information).
Wei Xindong (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Mobile Phone: 86+15695297565)
Li Kang (E-mail: email@example.com; Mobile Phone: 86+15991393021)
Li Lei (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Mobile Phone: 86+15651010676)
Address: School of Psychology, Nanjing Normal University, No.122 Ninghai Road, Gulou District, Nanjing, China
Zip code: 210097
We look forward to your participation!
School of Psychology, Nanjing Normal University
Institute of Moral Education Research, Nanjing Normal University.
Article Title (16 Points font, Times New Roman, centered)
Author’s name (12 Points font, Times New Roman)
Author’s institution & address (12 Points font, Times New Roman)
Corresponding Author (Name & E-mail, 12 Points font, Times New Roman)
Abstract：Within 300 words, 12 Points font, Times New Roman, Double-spaced
Keywords：3-5 keywords; Comma separated, no punctuation at the end; 12 Points font, Times New Roman, Double-spaced
张三1 李四1 王五2（通讯作者）
摘 要 摘要正文在300字之间，5号宋体，单倍行距。□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□。